Available Employment Opportunities at GlobalAir.com
Experienced ASP.NET Web Developer for Aviation website development:
Recognized as a technology leader in the aviation industry Globalair.com is looking for an advanced .NET Developer with at least 3-5 years’ experience preferably in the aviation industry. We are one of the largest aviation websites on the internet offering a variety of information and resources including aircraft for sale listings, airport information, FBO fuel prices, weather, flight planning and much more. Globalair.com has been in existence since 1995 and continues to grow and improve in a very competitive industry.
- Are you a coding Machine?
- Enjoy fast paced environment?
- Love creating New code?
- Tired of the corporate module world?
If you answered yes to the above, then you are the right Developer for a great opportunity at Globalair.com.
We are looking for a strong backend developer that is proficient in SQL Stored procedures, views, functions, indexed tables. The developer with the ability to not only maintain and fix any problem that arises but also be able help in the development of new projects and ideas. This person will need to be able to learn the systems in place and continue to expand their knowledge to keep up with the industry.
Our company is looking for creative thinking in a fast paced and exciting environment. Globalair.com has been a leader in combining the latest in web development with the aviation industry. The following skills are an absolute requirement and pilots and applicants with experience in the aviation industry will be moved to the top of the list.
Minimum Skill sets required:
- ASP.NET (C#) 2.0-4.5
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2012 (Stored procedures, views, functions, indexed tables)
- SQL Server Management Studio 2008-2012
- Visual Studio
- LINQ to SQL
- MVC Framework
- Windows Server 2003-2012
- Scrum methodology
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Three-tier architecture
- ASMX Web services
- iOS application development (Objective-C and SQLLite)
The desired .net Web Developer will possess a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Aviation, Statistics or related field or the equivalent in education and work experience.
Must be willing to relocate to Louisville, KY
Employer will not sponsor visas for position
Globalair.com is looking for a front end designer with the ability to create and design aspx pages. The ideal candidate will be able to visually design pages and implement them into the .NET framework. The web designer should be able to create new pages and also change/fix pages that currently exist. The designer needs to be familiar with .NET and have experience and understanding of C# to implement and fix pages. If you do not have experience with C# this job is not for you. Web Designer will need to be a visually creative person and be able to work on all platforms including mobile devices. Designer will need to show previous experience with page design, layout, and user experience. Web designer will also be responsible for creating banner advertisements that are appealing and drive conversions. We are looking for a hard working positive person that is willing to learn and grow. The designer will have the opportunity to exponentially grow their skills not only as a designer but as a programmer here at Globalair.com.
Minimum skill sets required:
- Experience in working with website design / development and graphic design
- Experience creating websites using all platforms including mobile devices
- Mobile responsive design, layout, and coding skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and adapt
- Understanding of C# is a must
- Page design/layout and user experience
Can you close a deal on the telephone? Can you read the potential customers buying signals through your headsets? If you can and are highly self-motivated, driven for success, have integrity and love the fast pace atmosphere read on. If you are a tele-marketer this is not the job for you.
GlobalAir.com is a Worldwide Aviation Internet portal that sells advertising exposures for all facets of the aviation industry. Our main sales selections include Aircraft for sale ads, Banner placements, Fixed Based Operators (FBO) marketing exposure.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in professional telephone sales with a proven track record
- Accomplished in calling on senior management.
- Be proficient with digital communication tools.
- Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities and cycles simultaneously
- Excellent writing, presentation, and relationship management skills, with ability to articulate.
- Knowledge of Internet marketing and user experience practices.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Position based in Louisville, KY
- Facilitate interactive solutions-based selling
- Coordinate and execute the development, delivery and presentation of client proposals
- Assess client web sites against marketplace best-of-breed practices and develop sales strategies for cutting edge internet solutions
- Work with technical team to ensure solutions are delivered as committed.
- Participate in ongoing sales and technology training.
- Represent company at Airshows, special events.
- Salary + Commission
- Growth within the company
- Health Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Personal days
- Vacation Time
- Travel approximately 27%
How to Apply
- Submit LETTER OF INTRODUCTION and resume to
- Please no telephone calls.
- Please do not use the email address to ask for salary compensation.
All resumes will be reviewed and potential candidates will be
Located in Louisville, KY Globalair.com offers a dynamic working environment.
In the field of Aviation, Globalair.com is the unprecedented leader in
online information services.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity that lives and breathes
aviation and enjoy working in a team atmosphere then Globalair.com is a
company to consider. We are looking for talented individuals with
a work ethic that will advance them in our team.
The company offers excellent
compensation packages, along with comprehensive benefits and paid
vacations. Globalair.com is a dedicated team that is changing the
way aviation business is done.
Last updated 03/25/2015